Posted by Admin on May, 13, 2020
Any wheel hub bearing manufacturer in Gujarat would not be able to work without the right equipment. And, for that having the right bearing is important as they are the wheels of the industry running smoothly. But sometimes they might squeak, crack, vibrate, and more. Though some might say it is due to lubrication as well as contamination, there could be other reasons too.
But when the myths are handed over from generation to generation, these often stay making people believe it. And this perpetuates many problems that could have been easily solved. Here are some myths which have grown too much with a false notion and they should be debunked.
• Thinking It Is Acceptable To Use Hammer to Position the Bear: A direct hammer blow may not always be the best choice. It would leave dents along the path which would cause friction and this creates noise and it would reduce the bearing life as well.
If you think installation is proving to be quite difficult, you should be checking out for burrs, corrosion, dirt, or even the shaft diameter. Make sure that you apply pressure equally so that it does not damage the path. Or you could go for expert help with wheel hub bearing manufacturer in India.
• Had-Tightening Screw is Fine: When you do under-tightening, it could often allow the bearing to slip on the shaft. Over tightening might cause cracks. And this could harm the inner ring. According to professional advice tighten the first setscrew to half the torque as recommended. Then go for the second setscrew with full torque and coming to the first one, apply full torque.
• Not Hot To the Touch: This is one of the biggest myths you would find. Often wheel hub bearing supplier in Gujarat professional say normal bearing temperature while operating would be 27 to 66 degree C. But when you would be using seals, special greases, or heat stabilizing processes, it could operate at a higher temperature. When you do lubrication or right after it starts operating, the bearing could get a little too hot because of the increase in drag and friction with any grease you might have been using. But steady temperature would resume once the excess grease is purged.
• Bigger Bearing, Better Bearing: When you would be purchasing from a wheel hub bearing supplier in Mumbai this may be true when they achieve high fatigue life. But rolling elements could skid on the track if the load does not achieve the minimum requirement. And, this might not be profitable as it might cause excessive wear, lubrication breakdown, and high temperature.
• Re-Lubricating At an Interval of a Year would be Adequate: Wheel hub bearing exporter in India lubricating recommendations is what you should be abiding by. But sometimes the intervals might vary depending on various factors. When you would be lubricating, certain applications should be kept in mind.
These are some of the myths to be debunked while purchasing a bearing for your business. Ensure the supplier has a name in the market with a continuous supply chain.
This entry was posted on May, 13, 2020 at 15 : 21 pm and is filed under Wheel Hub Bearing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.